In connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), we would like to inform you how personal data is handled by Expo Mazury S.A. based in Ostróda, and about the rights of data subjects.
Below we present several details about the rules for processing your personal data:
- The Controller of your personal data is Expo Mazury S.A., ul. Grunwaldzka 55, 14-100 Ostróda (hereinafter: the Controller).
- You can contact the Controller at the email address:
or by phone at (89) 506 58 00 or in writing at the address of the Controller's registered office.
- The legal grounds and purposes for processing your personal data by the Controller may include:
1. point (a) of Article 6(1) of GDPR, i.e.: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent to receiving marketing information, including trade information, about Expo Mazury S.A., its services and events, including newsletters, via electronic communication means (email, text messages, multimedia messaging service) with the use of terminal equipment (such as telephone, PC).
2. point (b) of Article 6(1) of GDPR, i.e.: – the processing of your data takes place as it is necessary in order to perform a contract, if we have concluded a cooperation contract with you, or
3. point (c) of Article 6(1) of GDPR, i.e.: – processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject; i.e. in order to fulfil the obligations under universally applicable laws, tax regulations and the scope of accounting;
4. point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR, i.e.: – the processing takes place due to our legitimate interest consisting in providing an answer to a question, information on our activities and the products or services we offer, if requested by interested parties;
5. point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR, i.e.: – the processing of data takes place due to our legitimate interest such as conducting analyses for the purpose of improving services or introducing new services;
6. point (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR, i.e.: the processing of data takes place due to our legitimate interest consisting in determination/assertion of a claim or protection against claims;
- Your personal data are processed based on the principle of voluntariness and will be processed as long as necessary to accomplish the above-mentioned purposes or until you express effective objection to the processing of your data or revoke your consent. The period of processing of personal data may each time be prolonged by a period of limitation relevant to a claim, if the processing of personal data is necessary for making possible claims or protecting against such claims.
- Your personal data may be shared with our trade partners, especially providers of IT solutions, entities that offer us accounting, legal, delivery or post services, exclusively in relation to the fulfilment of our aims.
- You are entitled to demand access to your personal data as well as to correct and remove them or limit the processing of your data. You are also entitled to transfer your personal data. Furthermore, you are entitled to object to the processing of your data – if data processing is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of GDPR. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
- If your personal data are processed based on your consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw such consent any time. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legitimacy of processing that took place based on the consent granted prior to the withdrawal. Withdrawal of the consent may take place through informing us via email provided in section 2 above or in writing at the address of the Controller.
- Your data will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling, as described in Article 22(1) and (4) of GDPR.
- If you feel that the processing of personal data by Expo Mazury S.A. is in breach with GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data in the Member State of your usual residence, workplace or place of commitment of alleged breach.
More information you can find at the address: www.expomazury.pl/rodo, and also you may be granted the right to inspect the Personal Data Protection Policy of Expo Mazury S.A. with its registered office in Ostróda, dated 25 May 2018.
Should you have any questions, we are at your disposal.
Information about Controller: